Thursday, December 15, 2011

Handstand Challege Video

This is taking handstands to a whole new level!! Just getting you excited for what we are capable of if we put our minds to it.

Don't worry this will NOT be in our workout on Saturday. I just thought it was great to see and wanted to share it with you all.

I will post the plans for Saturday tomorrow night.I do know I will go over proper foot placement for rope climbs.After seeing so many of you with blistering LARGE  scabs on your legs I want to to try to help you avoid that for the next round of climbing. This part will really only be a quick review then I will move onto a few other very basic gymnastics skills for any newbies to my class.

I want to focus on great form in these skills and create solid muscle memory pathways for the times when we want to increase the intensity. It takes thousands of  attempts of these gymnastics skills to truly master them.

No comments:

Post a Comment