Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great time had by all

I hope everyone was as happy as I was with the Muscle up class this Saturday. Everyone who came got to perform several complete ROM muscle ups.

Andrew who has been coming regularly to gymnastics was able to get his first muscle up unassisted!

Thanks Nicole for video footage!Check it out on our Facebook page.

Bruce and Matt were working on fine tuning the muscle ups they already have so they can become stronger and more efficient.

All tho others who attended are only a few weeks away from getting theirs too. I am excited to start checking off those gymnastics goals on the board.

Anyone who has questions about gymnastics skills or the class please feel free to email me or catch me at the gym.

The next gymnastics class will be held on Feb 11th, 10:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment